NEW: All kits supplied with a 3D Printed case
This project is a DC distribution box kit using Anderson Powerpoles, the now almost universal method of connecting 12v equipment
[Scroll ⇓ down ⇓ to Order]
Click HERE or for a Youtube features video
Kit includes all the parts needed to make one DC power distribution box, in a supplied 3D Printed Case.
The case is made with PETG, a tough and durable material that withstands up to about 80 deg C and has high impact & chemical resistance.
Kit includes 7 Anderson Powerpole connectors and a voltmeter that fits inside the case.
Note that this is still all in kit form, soldering and assembly are required and you may need something to hold the meter in place, hot glue, or Araldite. Check out the youtube video description:
The case will be a random colour, depending on available materials,
Bulk orders for clubs
– for orders of 10 or more please contact us, we offer free shipping! We even have combinations available with our packs of powerpoles, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org so we can organise something. (We may need an extra week or so to organise our minions to assemble the stock!)
Order Online- (Australian Domestic Only)
Sorry, we don’t ship internationally
NOTE : The 3-USB Upgrade kit next batch is estimated to be available in October 2021.
If you have any issues in ordering please email email@example.com
Shipping is added on checkout for Powerpole box kits (only).
* Freight is free for up to 2 sets of 10 if you order together with Powerpole Distribution Box Kit,
Or you intend to pick them up from the clubhouse.
Otherwise please add shipping separately elsewhere on this page.
* We can ship up to 10 sets of 10 connectors in one 500 gram Parcel Post bag.
The features of the box are as follows:
1. One input connector. May be replaced by a direct cable input.
2. 6 outputs.
3. Each output is fused with a standard blade fuse.
4. Each fuse has a RED LED indicator under it to indicate a fuse failed condition.
5. Indicator LED to indicate power present and correct polarity. GREEN = Power available at correct polarity. RED = Power available but incorrect polarity.
6. Designed to fit inside a supplied 3D Printed box (approx 110 x 55 x 33 mm),
7. All components mounted on double-sided PCB with double thickness tracks (2oz copper) and all plated through holes. PCB is also RoHS compliant.
- Powerpole Distribution Box Kit instructions now in PDF format - The latest version of the Powerpole Distribution Box Kit Instructions has now been updated to be viewed as an Adobe PDF.
- Order the Powerpole Distribution Box kit - Hi Members, We are about to bulk order the parts. Please Register your interest Here: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/W9ZFSM5
- PCBs arrived yesterday (Friday) from China. - PCBs arrived yesterday (Friday) from China. First prototype built and tested. All looks OK. Need to do a bit of tweaking to the sticker for the box. Will put up a picture of the first prototype as soon as I work out how